Thursday, January 15, 2015

Six Recipes for Two Ingredient Fudge

I wish I wasn't writing this post. And you should wish you weren't reading it. Because all of these fudge recipes are delicious and easy to make. And totally unhealthy.

So let's pretend all this fudge is not for you, it's for the next time you have to bring something last minute to a neighborhood party, and need something really easy to make.

Oh and did I mention all of these fudge recipes are made with just two ingredients?

Six Recipes for Two Ingredient Fudge

Chocolate Fudge - chocolate chips and condensed milk {from Snail Pace Transformations}

Maple Fudge - maple syrup and whipping cream -- add walnuts if you want, but then it's three ingredients {from Food.com}

Mint Fudge - Andes Candies and chocolate frosting {from One Sweet Appetite}

Peanut Butter Fudge -  almond bark and peanut butter {from Six Sisters' Stuff}

Strawberry Fudge -  strawberry frosting and white chocolate {from Spend with Pennies}

Traditional Fudge - chocolate chips and chocolate frosting {from Betty Crocker}

I just read that Nutella can be substituted for chocolate chips, so looks like I'm making two ingredient Nutella fudge, I'll let you know how it turns out!

Do you have a favorite two ingredient recipe? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...