Thursday, March 14, 2013

Last Week's Funniest Tweets... According to Me

Thanks very much to HuffPo for featuring my Curious George tweet in their roundup of the Best Parenting Tweets last week.

It inspired me to share some of my own favorite tweets, parenting theme not required.

My brother, of American Vernacular Landscapes, and dad to a 15-month-old:

Jessica of FourPlusAnAngel, whose family clearly is enjoying the clock change as much as mine:

Amber of Parenting: Illustrated with Crappy Pictures, on husbands at the grocery store:

I'm late hopping on the Honest Toddler bandwagon, but I'm glad I'm finally there:

And last but not least, this from Sarah Silverman (on Facebook, not Twitter, but close enough)
"CURTIS FINCH JUNIOR is a viable argument that God exists and is good."
For those (i.e., my mom) who don't know who Curtis Finch Junior is, he's a contestant on American Idol. And he's awesome.

Know a funny Twitter account? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love a good tweet. Congratulations on being featured on HuffPo. That's awesome! I'm following @lesster now. Funny stuff.

l.e.s.ter said...

Thanks for the shout out! This kid may be taking decades off my lifespan, but she's good for material.

Vicki M. Taylor said...

I don't pay attention to all the tweets out there, I probably should. Some are meaningless brain barfing and others are quite good. I try to favorite those. Thanks for posting your funnies. Followed you from SITS. Have a blessed day!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...