Saturday, January 19, 2013

Be An Early Adapter! Check out AfterSchool.com!



There's a new site in town from the folks who brought you Diapers.com and Soap.com  - AfterSchool.com. The site has a huge selection for the school-age set, with everything from sports gear to dance wear to shoes and sleds.

There's a whole section devoted to basketball, which I checked out for my basketball playing daughter. In addition to the huge selection of basketballs and accessories, there was also helpful information about how to choose the right size basketball for your child - information I wish I had when she first started playing and I didn't even know basketballs came in different sizes.


 
This week AfterSchool.com is having a big sale, with 25% off of everything on the site. In addition to all the sports stuff , there's also a lot of supplies for arts and crafts (or arts and crap as my three-year-old always insists on calling it).
This week there's a sitewide sale and everything at AfterSchool.com is 25% off through Thursday, January 24.

In addition to the 25% off discount, AfterSchool.com is also offering free 1-2 day delivery on orders of $49 and over and free 365-day returns.

To receive the 25% discount, just enter code ASITEWIDE25 at checkout - max discount is $50.

I was not compensated for this post. I did receive a gift card to try Afterschool.com that I may or may not have used completely on replenishing my Duck Tape supply.

2 comments:

McKenna said...

How cool, I need to check out the soccer section for my kids.

Liz Mays said...

What a terrific resource that is for parents!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...