Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Great Day Celebrating the Launch of the Peter Rabbit Line at babyGap

Today I joined the festivities at the Garden State Plaza mall in Paramus as a guest "mommy blogger" reader for a fun event at babyGap to launch their new limited edition Peter Rabbit line.
 
The clothes are so cute, and of course dressing-up my son like a rabbit has been a dream for a long time (you can read why here), so I think he sorta kinda hafta own this.
 

The event had face painting for the kids, arts-and-crafts, and lots of bunny-rific snacks, as well as a photo booth where you could embrace your inner rabbit.


I loved reading Emma Thompson's The Further Tale of Peter Rabbit to the kids, and in addition to these photos here from my brother


 my daughter (and future blogger) took some as well I'll post tomorrow.

The event also collected books for local Boys & Girls Clubs via a great non-profit, Milk & Bookies, and I'm glad to have had the chance to support their amazing efforts to provide all kid with books of their own.

Thanks to babyGap for including me in this event and to everyone at the Garden State Plaza babyGap for making the event so fun for everyone. A huge thank you too to my New York City friends and family who joined us in New Jersey!

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Leave it to Gap to make the cutest little bunny romper ever! Love it!

Kristin said...

Such a cute bunny onesie! And I'm shocked - SHOCKED! - that you allowed "mommy" and "blogger" to be connected. Wasn't that marked as blasphemy sometime during 2012?

Sorry I missed it - and I hope you had someone take video!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...