Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 Days of Halloween: Day 16 - Scary Halloween Dolls

I'm loving looking at Halloween stuff every day, and I thank everyone who is reading along with me and joining the Halloween fun.

Today, I present some of the scariest, creepiest, eeriest Halloween dolls:

From Madame Alexander, The Apprentice Witch ($89.95) -with her very own Beginner's Book of Spells:

From Target, a whole collection of Halloween nutcrackers (mummy, skeleton, vampires) - a holiday fusion I'm not sure we need. Pictured below, the Frankenstein Nutcracker ($12.99):
Mattel has its Monster High Ghouls Rule collection. Pictured below, Draculaura ($24.99):


And last the most fantastical Vampire Doll ever, this stunning creation:


The only doll I'd like to take home with me, and sadly she is unavailable. Absolutely worth a click to see the amazing details:



Happy Halloween!

If there's anything Halloween-y you would like to see, lemme know. And if you have a Halloween post you'd like to scare, er I mean share, just email me at anna at randomhandprints dot com, I'd love to include it in the Halloween postings here!

Not compensated for anything listed, just in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

That last one is just CRAZY!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...