Saturday, September 1, 2012

Giving the People What They Want: 10 Cute and Clever Dry Erase Ideas - Mostly DIY

My Dry Erase Crayons.
Purchased thinking I would maybe
one day make one of these
DIY Dry Erase Boards.
I love Pinterest.  I have almost 100 Boards and over 2,000 pins on everything under the Pinterest sun. I have an entire board devoted to Nutella and another board just about Big Duckie.

And yet the board that gets the most action on Pinterest is.... Cute and Clever Dry Erase Ideas - Mostly DIY.

So if you are looking for cute and clever dry erase ideas - mostly DIY - here are 10:

1. Make super-awesome dry erase table signs - excellent for entertaining.
2. Write with dry erase marker on top of the washing machine anything inside it that shouldn't go in the dryer.
3. Glass + Burlap makes a really cool dry erase board.
4. Glass + Scrapbook paper makes a really pretty dry erase calendar.
5. Use dry erase paint and make an entire dry erase wall.
6. Love this - a dry erase clock to write in what the kids are doing when.
7. The Dry Erase Clipboard - loves it.
8. Bamboo Dry Erase - great design statement.
9. Dry Erase Board with a list of what the kids need to do.
10. And last, I'm a big fan of the Dry Erase Decision Maker. Some days I could really use one of these.

Do you have a favorite Dry Erase idea? Share in the comments below!

And if you're on Pinterest leave your name so I can follow you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How to get your Child into Modeling, Acting & Commercials?

Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!!! Is your child the next BIG TV star? Meet Top Industry Talent and Modeling Agents and Scouts at the Just 4 U Kids Expo on June 22nd in NJ. Agents and Scouts are auditioning many talented kids on the SPOT for paid assignments including Commercials, TV Sitcoms and NYC Kids Fashion Weekend. Be there!! Don’t miss a great opportunity to showcase your celebrity child. For more information visit www.just4uexpo.com

Unknown said...

I sent your articles links to all my contacts and they all adore it including me. ReMARKable

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...