Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Day in the Life of Big Duckie

My daughter Kay - she's six - has a large stuffed animal duck. Quite creatively, she calls her Big Duckie. Big Duckie goes everywhere we go. And today I thought, why keep the joy that is a life lived with Big Duckie to myself? Let me share the love that is Big Duckie with you all.

Here's Big Duckie the day Kay liberated her from the toy store Corduroy Bear-style:


Kay is just a wee bit enthused.

We take Big Duckie on a victory lap around the toy store before leaving:


Then Kay insists Big Duckie must get buckled-in for the drive home:


Now Big Duckie lives a life of leisure. Lounging on the chaise:

Playing the piano (she really has an incredible ear, especially for a stuffed duck):


Going on trips to the grocery store, who doesn't love those tiny carts:


Next installment: Big Duckie plays with Squinkies and makes a duck tape necklace!

P.S. Big Duckie has her own Pinterest Board. I have no idea why.

1 comment:

Robert Smith said...

This is really very cute Duckie. I just recall the big mickey which i saw at Toys r us shop.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...