Saturday, November 19, 2011

Make or Bake a Handprint Turkey for Thanksgiving!

Photo from Real Simple
I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about this, but most of my site traffic is from people looking for handprint crafts. (Actually, they're looking for hand print crafts, but I like writing handprint as one word instead of two.)

So, love it or hate it, I have embraced it.

I even made a slide show over at Kirtsy today of, you guessed it, handprint turkeys.

And there are lots more hand print turkey craft ideas here in a post I wrote for Thanksgiving last November.

So, however you are crafting or baking your handprint turkeys, enjoy.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Find the full list of handprint crafts here.

5 comments:

Krista said...

We were planning to do handprint (I like it as one word too) turkeys today with out little one, but one thing led to another and a child without a nap does not do well with fingerpaint. Tomorrow is another day, so we are going to try again!

RandomHandprints said...

good luck - i agree fingerpaint goes best with rest! and would love to see your finished handprint turkeys - happy thanksgiving!

kdwald said...

I hate to admit it, but I think that's actually how I may have found you! So, something good came of it. And those cookies look delicious.

RandomHandprints said...

the handprints and i are working on our love-hate relationship. i'm glad to have a reason to put another tick in the "pluses" category!

Alicia @MommyDelicious said...

Haha! That's funny. I think I'm gonna try this one this week.

Some people find my site when looking for delicious foods -- I hate to disappoint them, but I hardly cook. LOL.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...